From engine servicing and repair to marine wiring and after-market facility installations, Baymarine is a full-service mobile marine mechanic Perth facility. There is no better option for your marine mechanical needs than our ten years of specialised marine maintenance experience, which includes a lot of work on the fit-out of rescue vessels as well as a range of vessels in commercial applications. In order to ensure that the work done to your boat is done correctly and will last the longest possible, we pledge to be professional, on time, and to always provide you the best advice possible. Baymarine is a fully licenced and competent mobile marine mechanic in Perth. a fully furnished service truck so we can travel to you! All across the world, we travel from Perth. Pre-Purchase Boat Inspections are something we provide all throughout Perth. A specialised marine insurance has also provided us with complete coverage.
Total Marine Boat Maintenance
We are conveniently situated in Perth, not far from a variety of adjacent yacht clubs. For your next project, combining our mechanical division with our boat lifting and shipwright services results in a stress-free atmosphere. Our shipwrights and mobile marine mechanic in Perth can come to you and help with your boat maintenance. You can avoid becoming a project manager by working with one company that offers a whole range of services. The process of buying a boat should be pleasurable, and Bay Marine makes sure it remains so.
A report of inspection for boat insurance
Having a boat insurance inspection report prepared is the best way to ensure that your boat is safe and complies with safety laws and regulations before you take it out on the water.This report is accepted by major insurers for policy renewal. Since boats are frequently not used for extended periods of time, many mechanical, electrical, and safety components may malfunction just before your next journey, when you least expect them. Our inspections are carried out by highly qualified marine inspectors who follow accepted maritime norms.
What should be examined?
Our boat insurance inspection report will test and ensure that all of your boat’s systems, including: are operational.
- Current status of structure and connection
- Engine frame
- Battery and electrical frame
- Protective equipment
Benefits of a Boat Protection Assessment Report
- Prepare your boat for the upcoming season
- Confidence in water use through increased safety and consistency
- Know clearly what needs to be accomplished before your next drifting adventure.
- Point out imperfections, small or large.
- Analyse the condition of the vehicle body, electrical chassis, engine control and control unit, trailer condition, electrical chassis, battery and switches.
- Prevents problems when boating or towing.
- When you’re on the water, avoid paying fines for not following local marine safety guidelines.
- Most critical safety net providers allow the use of health reports for protection purposes.